Company name: KENTEL PRODUCT, S.L.U.
Registered number: B-60245875
Registered offices at: Rambla de Cataluña, 53, (08007) Barcelona
Contact phone number / email address: 932 520 365 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit our main Contact page.
This statement establishes our privacy and data protection policy according to the information you provide us and thus be able to ensure that:
- at any time, you may request the cancellation of your personal data provided that the legal protection and data conservation requirements are fulfilled;
- we are committed to comply with the secrecy obligation of the collected personal data, the duty to keep them and not to communicate them to third parties, without the express consent of the owner thereof; and
- we have adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures, considering the state of the art, the implementation costs, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the variable risks of probability and seriousness for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, in order to guarantee an appropriate level of security to the risk detected and to ensure the pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data and the capacity to guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and services of treatment.
PURPOSES OF THE DATA WE COLLECT
The personal data provided shall be collected, processed and used in order to:
- manage reservations;
- provide the contracted services;
- send information as requested; and
- manage the information delivery and commercial research.
DATA RELEASE TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties, with the exception of legal obligation or the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the company, a third party or yourself.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data incorporated for the abovementioned purposes as regards the booking management or sending the requested information, shall be kept as long as the user does not exercise their rights of elimination or revocation of the consent granted.
LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING
OTHER PURPOSES THAN COLLECTION
When the subsequent processing of personal data is planned for other purpose than that for which it was collected, information on that other purpose and any additional pertinent information shall be provided prior to said subsequent processing so that the user may states an express and unequivocal consent.
Hostal de la Rovira has implemented the required technical and organizational measures, considering the state of the art, the implementation costs, and the nature, scope, context and purposes of the treatment, as well as the variable risks of probability and seriousness for the rights and freedoms of natural persons, in order to guarantee an appropriate level of security to the risk detected and to ensure the pseudonymisation and encryption of personal data and the capacity to guarantee the permanent confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of the systems and services of treatment.
All our employees, collaborators and people involved in the personal data processing are obliged to comply with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as well as other relevant laws for data protection and the confidential handling of personal data.
In order to protect the personal information of our users we use a secure transmission method (Secure Socket Layer – SSL). SSL encryption guarantees the complete and encrypted transmission of your data.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
We hereby inform you that you have the right to access to your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data, or, where appropriate, their elimination when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Likewise, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we shall only preserve them for the exercise or defense to claims or on compelling legitimate grounds.
Under certain circumstances, and for reason relating to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Hostal de la Rovira shall stop processing the data, except on compelling legitimate grounds, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
In all communications aimed at sending of advertising, you may exercise your right of opposition. Insofar as you have given your data protection consent, you are entitled to revoke it at any time with future effect.
To exercise the abovementioned rights, you may contact, by express request, the address: Calle Mayor 17856 Oix, Girona. For additional and detailed information on data protection visit our website www.hostaldelarovira.es
COMPLAINTS TO THE DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY
The user may address the complaints arose from the processing of your personal data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).